Sunday, October 17, 2010

Heaven On a Rainy Day..



It's been a rainy weekend and I can't think of a better way to spend it than have a warm and gooey Molten Chocolate Cake. I discovered it from my sister-in-law Alcee and it was ever since our 'go to' recipe when it comes to dessert. I even used to sell it back in my previous company (PostManila) and it's always been the main event of the evening. I made these babies originally for my husband's colleagues, I just snatched a couple of pieces for our dinner dessert. It goes perfectly with a dollop of cream or vanilla ice-cream.


Recipe Link:
Molten Chocolate Cake


Happy Baking!!! :D

2 comments:

January said...

it looks rich and decadent! :)

Suhaina said...

looks so yummy..love it always..death by chocolate.

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs