Thursday, July 29, 2010

Valentine's Day Cupcakes..

I would just like to share you guys about my first High Humidity Icing. If you may notice on the picture below, the icing was cracked. It's because the consistency was too stiff. It was my first time to use High Humidity Icing so I was a little hesitant to add more milk.




These cupcakes were ordered by Ms. Tricia of ZAP!, where my husband used to work in 2007. They ordered it as a Valentine's Day gift for their clients. They liked the taste of the cake and the frosting so far. Flavor of the cake was Banana. I know it seem a little outdated, I just want to show you guys that I somehow progressed in frosting piping. ;)



1 comments:

Freshman Wife said...

just saw your blog. when did you start blogging?
follow mo rin ako. hehe wala pa kong followers kaya nakakatamad mag blog! hehe

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs