Tuesday, September 14, 2010

25 and Fabulous!



We celebrated our friend Fleur's birthday at Cuba Bar Shaw Boulevard last Sunday. I gave her Chocolate Cupcakes as a gift and even though it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to look like, she still loved it. My husband helped with the decorations not to mention his famous 'flourish design' using royal icing. It felt great doing stuff together especially when it comes to baking which is not his thing.

I first met this wonderful friend of mine in Colliers International at Makati City, where we both used to work in 2006 and we became close friends ever since. We hung out when I was still pregnant with Kursten and I can say she was the one that made me enjoy my pregnancy. It's funny because we always have our houses near each other by accident. 




The party was great. I've never had so much fun for a very long time. We played billiards and we hit the karaoke. I was the photographer for the night (I don't mean to brag but I take pretty awesome pictures). I did a lot of catching up with our friend Laine coz it's been years since we last saw each other so I asked her to just stay at our place for the night. I met Fleur's family and friends and I was so happy I got new friends. The food was good, the place was stunning. The party was fabulous!




It's sad that I'm not going to be able to see her often from now on, because she already resigned from work to take care of her Dad and she's going back home to Batangas soon. She always puts her family first and it is the best thing I love about her. I'm really going to miss her. She lives just a few blocks away from our place and I could visit her anytime I want, but now it will take 3 to 4 hours of trip to see her. We've been sisters for years and It's going to stay that way forever.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs