Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pink & Purple..


It was my niece Bianca's birthday party yesterday (though it kind of looked like it was my Mom's) and I was assigned for the cupcakes. It wasn't really a very pleasant day for me because we got stuck in traffic on our way to the mall (we first bought Bianca a gift before going to the party) and it was burning hot despite of the rain. I was melting the entire time and I have no choice but to endure it. All I wanted was to make my niece happy so despite the humid weather, we still did our job and kept the party going. We bought the Barbie bag that Bianca wished for. The Purple and Pink cupcakes that I made was so simple and cute, yet it still turned out to be a crowd pleaser.



The first thing I love about baking cupcakes is the frosting part. I get to play with different colors of frostings and sprinkles which is a lot of fun. It's like 1st grade all over again. 

After the party, we went to Shangrila Mall to relax a little and eat dinner. We weren't able to eat much at the party because the house was already crowded. We stayed outside the entire time so we thought it wouldn't hurt if we stay in the mall for a little while.


0 comments:

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs